apple & banana bread
This apple and banana bread is so moist and delicious, and super easy to make with simple ingredients from the pantry. A must-try for the family.
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup apples, chopped
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In the bowl with an electric mixer, add butter and sugar. Cream together on medium speed until light and fluffy about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add eggs and bananas to the mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until combined.
4. Add flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla to mixing bowl. Mix on low speed until just combined.
5. Pour batter in a greased and parchment lined 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45-50minutes.
7. Remove bread from loaf pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Recipe adapted from Melanie Makes.