Avocado chocolate pudding
Who says you can't eat healthily AND have dessert?! We have the solution to a guilt-free treat, packed with healthy fats and chocolate flavor. If you make this recipe, make sure to tag @foodpicapp and use #FoodPicBlog!
- The flesh of 2 ripe avocados (240g)
- 1/4 cup regular cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa OR melted chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of sweetener *
* Maple syrup and agave syrup are our favorite sweeteners for this recipe!
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely smooth.
I used 3 tbsp almond milk, but if you’re not using a liquid sweetener then you might want to add a little extra for a smoother consistency.
Keep cool until you're ready to serve! Enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from chocolatecoveredkatie.com