This simple, healthy, and easy recipe will impress your family. Cook this delicious Mediterranean fish whole, as the cavity of the fish can be stuffed for added flavours. Serve with a glass of white wine and enjoy!
1 whole branzino, cleaned
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4cup white wine
1/2 lemon, sliced
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Line aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Place cleaned fish in the middle of the sheet. Open the body and place lemon slice inside the cavity. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
2. Pour olive oil and wine on top of the fish.
3. Place in over 375degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25minutes, until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
4. Gently slide a spatula between the bones to separate fish, remove all the bones.
5. Serve fish on a platter. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.