Bring any party to life with this holiday-themed margarita! Nothing screams festive like a little bit of tequila and cranberry juice!
- coarse sea salt, for rimming glass
- Ice, to your liking
- 4.5 ounces cranberry juice (3 shots from standard size shot glass), or more to taste
- 1.5 ounces Blanco Tequila (1 shot from standard size shot glass)
- 1 ounce triple sec (2/3 shot from standard size shot glass)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional!)
1. Run the rim of your glasses with a wedge of lime, and dip the rim in salt. Fill the glass with ice.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with the cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, and the lime juice. Shake it
up to combine! **
3. Strain the mixture over your glass, and serve with fresh cranberries and rosemary for garnish
** It's 100% okay to make this without a cocktail shaker. Instead, add all the ingredients to a glass and stir well. Enjoy!