Kiwi & Mint Mojitos
Try something different this Patty's Day! These kiwi and mint mojitos are the perfect balance of sour and tart with a splash of white rum. Give it a try, post your pic on FoodPic and be sure to leave a comment below!
Serves 2 cocktail glasses
3 kiwi (peeled, sliced)
7 mint leaves
1.5 ounces fresh lime juice (3 tablespoons)
1 small jalapeño pepper, sliced
2 ounces white rum
8 ounces sparkling water (lime flavored)
Mint leaves for garnish
2. Divide the muddled kiwi between two cocktail glasses.
3. Add ice to the glasses.In the shaker, add the lime juice, mint leaves, and jalapej
4. Muddle the mint leaves in the juices. Stir or shake to combine.
5. Add the rum and mix one more time.
6. Divide this mixture into the two glasses with kiwi and ice.
7. Pour 4 ounces sparkling water into each glass.
8. Garnish with kiwi slices and a few mint sprigs.
Picture taken by thegirlonbloor.com